EMP Blackout Could Be Closer than You Think-Report

EMPS are an Electromagnetic Pulse high, above our atmosphere, that affects everything electric VS the 'traditional' nuclear blast we often think about that is on the ground.
Readymom
Site Admin

EMP Blackout Could Be Closer than You Think-Report

Post by Readymom »

ARUTZ SHEVA 7

EMP Blackout-Report

I know that this is fairly long .... BUT WORTH THE READ! There's a LOT of red bolding. I learned a couple of things I did not already know:
  • There was a cyber-attack black out in Mexico, leaving some 420,000 powerless and thirteen dead the same night, National Geographic aired the docudrama American Blackout.
  • Russia and China, have already hardened their grids against EMP. Which leads me to wonder if we have the capability to launch an EMP at them. I'm thinking that's an resounding 'No!'. So,I believe there goes the argument 'We'll just do it to them, first'.

What this article confirms to me is that people are really unaware of how big a threat an EMP is to our country. -k

EMP Blackout Could Be Closer than You Think
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/14076#.Unz_exDNnnp

Published: Thursday, November 07, 2013 6:44 PM
North Korea is prepared, probable target the USA. Iran is not far behind and has already told the world its intentions.

Four days before Halloween, on Sunday morning, October 27, 2013, terrorists in Mexico's Michoacan state blacked out the electric grid, leaving some 420,000 powerless and thirteen dead. That same Sunday night, National Geographic aired the docudrama American Blackout. This fictionalized account of a cyber attack on the electric grid depicts some of the horrific consequences of a nationwide blackout in the USA lasting 10 days: ---CONTINUED---

Return to “EMP Attacks”