Screening Potential Prep or Survival Group Members

Family, Friends & Community members will either be key in your preparedness & survial OR they may become a foe who drains all your resources. Small networks? Larger networks? Or Lone Wolf? Do you talk about your preparedness or do you keep quiet? This is the place to discuss your options.
Readymom
Site Admin

Screening Potential Prep or Survival Group Members

Post by Readymom »

Screening Potential Members For Your Survival or Preparedness Group
https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/screening-potential-members-for-your-survival-or-preparedness-group/

There is always a lot of talk about having a group in a survival situation. As someone that does not, I have had a chance to observe things a little differently and one thing I have noticed is that people are far too trusting of who they let in and how much information they reveal from the very beginning. Information can be revealed and the person doing it doesn’t even realize the extent of their transparency.

Since there is undoubtedly value in having a group of people that you can come together with during hard times, I want to talk about how to screen people that you are considering letting into this part of your life and discuss a few pointers for not getting in an awkward or even dangerous situation, ---CONTINUED---

Return to “Community & Family”