Toilet Paper-Family Cloths

Trying to continue regular hygiene habits when supplies are limited my get difficult. Suggestions found here include: Toilet Paper, Showers, Shaving, Bathing, Hand Sanitizer, Hair Care, Soaps and much more!
Readymom
Site Admin

Re: Toilet Paper ... or the Lack of! :(

Post by Readymom »

How to Use Cloth Wipes (Family Wipes, Toilet Wipes)

Storing Used Wipes
* Link Unavailable. This article is no longer active and available to view on line. But the info was good and we wanted to keep sharing it!

excerpt:

If you have children in diapers, it's easiest to just toss used wipes into the diaper pail with the diapers. If you don't have little ones in diapers any more, you can use whatever container you prefer. Some families find it easiest to put a small wet bag in their bathroom - either just laying on the floor near the toilet, or hanging from a nearby doorknob, cabinet knob, or hook. One friend actually hangs her bag from the toilet paper holder. My family keeps a small version of a diaper pail in the bathroom just for wipes. It's a 2-gallon stainless steel garbage can with a step-pedal to open the lid. Wally loves depositing his wipes in there after we're done cleaning him up!

Washing Wipes

If you have kids in diapers, wash with the diapers.

If you don't have kids in diapers, I recommend washing wipes separately from the rest of your laundry. Wash in hot, dry in the dryer. You may add whatever laundry additives you desire - chlorine bleach, oxygen bleach, tea tree oil, lavender oil, stain remover, whatever.
Readymom
Site Admin

Re: Toilet Paper-Family Cloths

Post by Readymom »

Zany Zebra Designs

Cloth Wipe Solution Recipes
http://www.zany-zebra.com/cloth-wipe-solution.shtml

Save Money with Easy Cloth Wipe Solution Recipes!

We've collected recipes for cloth wipe solutions because we think you'll have more fun trying out different recipes instead of spending lots of time searching for them. If you know of a great recipe we don't have listed, please send it to us and we'll add it! By the way, these cloth wipe solutions work great for cleaning sticky hands and messy faces as well as dirty bottoms.Toilet Paper-Family Cloths Cloth-wipe-solution-recipes

I have started making my own wet wipes ---CONTINUEd at LINK---
Readymom
Site Admin

Post by Readymom »

Diply

Reusable Toilet Paper Is A Thing And People Are Really Divided
https://crafty.diply.com/28286/reusable-toilet-paper-is-a-thing-and-people-are-really-divided

Toilet Paper-Family Cloths I4Zl8M8Tb6NbxJHoWmwC?auto=format&ixlib=imgixjs-3.3 t seems that almost every day, people have found a new topic to take sides on.

These topics spark debates on Twitter and in the comments section and people can get really passionate about their stance.

This time, people are divided over reusable toilet paper, or as it is also called, the family cloth. ---CONTINUED---
Readymom
Site Admin

Post by Readymom »

Wholefully

How to Make and Use Reusable Toilet Paper (AKA: Family Cloth)
https://wholefully.com/reusable-toilet-paper-family-cloth/

You'll never need to stock-up on TP again once you've started using reusable toilet paper—AKA: family cloth. We teach you how to make it, how to use it, and how to clean it. ---CONTINUED---

Return to “Hygiene-Personal Hygiene”